Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 214 Hamilton, Bermuda












































































































































Today was fabulous!!!! We arrived very early this morning for our approach to Bermuda. By the time we had successfully navigated through the treacherous reefs and anchored in the West End it was 8:00. We had made plans the day before to go ashore with Apolonnia in the morning for a possible beach run, a bit of shopping and to meet Peter & Betty for lunch in Hamilton. After we go ashore, around 0945, we went for drinks at a local cafĂ©. After drinks we split up for a while. Allan & Sandra went off shopping and Apolonnia & I took a run out to Horseshoe Bay, one of my favorite beaches. After getting back to town we once again met up with Allan & Sandra for lunch. Betty also joined us…. Peter was unable to make it. We had a fabulous lunch to finish off the afternoon. Once we got back on the ship we went topside for a pretty good Sail away party…. Great day!…. To finish off the day I will pack tonight so I have tomorrow free for bronzing…...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I think the "Tanman" may be in a disguise in Bermuda...Is that a long sleeve shirt and pants??? Aren't you in the land of tank tops,trunks and matching hats? Hardly recognize you!

Jeff Farschman said...

How about went to a nice restuarant!!!! My bathing suit & tank top were in my bag.....

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

You all look fantastic - but Allan is giving you a run for your money on the tanning - wow he is so tan! How come I didn't get the tanning genes from him? I got everything else from him!

Seriously, I hope this trip of a lifetime was half as good as it looked in the pictures. It has been a pleasure.

Dani

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Do these pictures mean you are married?

Jeff Farschman said...

Married???? What in the world are you talking about???????

Anonymous said...

Being Good Jeff and you are impressed I bet...

You go for a "RUN"?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful voyage.
Welcome back and have a safe drive home.
Hope you post your next world cruise with lots of African photos.
Have a great summer!
BVH- Groton, CT