Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 194 Sevastopol, Ukraine































































Today didn’t play out as I originally expected it to….. I should have become a doctor. I was right yesterday when I said I felt like I was coming down with pneumonia. I went back to see the doctor this morning (after a trying night) and sure enough... I have pneumonia…. I decided that my 7-8 hour tour today would be a bit much so I gave my ticket to the doctor. I still went ashore…. OK, so it doesn’t sound too smart with pneumonia and temps in the high 40s and rain to boot…. I have never been to the Ukraine so I had to go. I went and toured around Sevastopol for a few hours and then returned to the ship. Even though I felt like crap it was a worthy trip ashore. I would love to come back here under different circumstances (and better weather). I still want to see the Swallow’s Nest…. I now have a couple of days at sea before we get to Santorini Greece. Hopefully I will be much better by then and more importantly….. better weather.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Tan Man
Oh No your ill!!! Hopefully there be a wee bit warm sunshine in fabulous Santorini for y'all

Hang in there drink lots of vodka... oh hell you know that already

Cor & Jacky

Anonymous said...

Makes two of us....