Sunday, April 27, 2008

Those pesky chairs....

Gone for just a couple of days and those lovely white stretcher deck chairs are back on the decks of the Amsterdam. I knew that would happen. They really had to with more "pool" people coming on for the Panama Canal cruise. I just hope they get a chance to refurbish the chair situation before I re board in September. My next sailing is 19 September on the ms Amsterdam going to Asia, Australia & Polynesia. I will do a blog (new site) on my future voyages and I will put a link on this site and my other two blogs http://worldcruiser.blogspot.com/ and http://worldvoyage2007.blogspot.com/ for those of you that are interested. There may be some posts during the summer on the worldcruiser site. Next challenge..... deck chairs on the ms Rotterdam for the 2009 World Voyage..... I did have an amazing adventure! I miss the crew and my friends a great deal but I'm so buried in luggage I can't think about it too much. Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I think you need the HAL Lisa to send you one of those deck chairs so you can practice your repair skills over the long summer. I'd hate to think that you could forget how.

So with the day 1 comment, does that mean you are counting the days until the next voyage?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,
Good to hear you are home safe!
We'll be happy to see you in Sep.!
Looking for to another wonderful time on the Amsterdam! Thanks to your photos on the world cruise shore excursions we have booked a few in those ports! I remember how disappointed we all were in Bali on that excursion in 2007.
Will send our grandkids your blog address for the 2008 so they can follow along where we go!

THANKS so much!
Jean & Doug MacLean

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,
Good to hear you are home safe!
We'll be happy to see you in Sep.!
Looking forward to another wonderful time on the Amsterdam! Thanks to your photos on the world cruise shore excursions we have booked a few in those ports! I remember how disappointed we all were in Bali on that excursion in 2007.
Will send our grandkids your blog address for the 2008 so they can follow along where we go!

THANKS so much!
Jean & Doug MacLean

maryann said...

Come to cruisecritic.com - on the boards section - we have a roll call of around 40 people going on the same September cruise.

Join us online - or email me. MaryAnn

maryann said...

Sorry, I forgot my email address - wowzo@vtmail.com,

Later, MaryAnn