Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 212 At Sea

Well…… It couldn’t last! I went out this morning and settled in for a day of sun and life was good. Then, the clouds and rain came…. Bummer! It was time for plan B, packing and nap time. Tonight I’m having dinner at the Pinnacle Grill with my friends Allan, Sandra, Peter & Betty. It should be a fun evening and definitely a great meal….. One more day at sea before Bermuda…. I normally would be very excited about Bermuda, even after 21 cruises there but….. We will be tendering. I hate tendering and on top of that we are getting on boats that take 800 people. Can you imagine how long it will take to load and unload these babies????? I think I’ll bring a box lunch. Oh Well……. I hope the great weather is back for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We feel your pain!!!
Have a wonderful dinner

COrinne & Jacky