Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 205 Gibraltar, British Territory




























































































































































Today I made my first visit to Gibraltar and I loved it….. I took the cable car this morning to the top of the rock. That being the Rock of Gibraltar of course! I kept looking for Prudential Insurance agents running around the place. I enjoyed the views of the harbor, Gibraltar, Spain and Africa….. I really enjoyed seeing the famous Barbary Apes…. I then walked to St Michael’s Cave… a very pretty place. Next I walked along the mountain to the lower apes den and checked out more of the apes. I then continued my hike heading to the Great Siege Tunnels, dug between 1779 and 1783. Finally, I checked out the Moorish Castle before I climbed down the mountain. The weather toady was wonderful and I really enjoyed seeing this tiny but amazing British Territory….. Tomorrow, Lisbon Portugal....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

But did you have fish & chips or Bananas for Tea??
Cor & Jacky

Anonymous said...

Heading out tomorrow to take my Photography class with Geraint Smith in Taos. I'll do my best to keep up with your travels. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of my photos with you when I get back and we can "talk equipment" because you know I've got to investment in something better than what I currently use.

Anonymous said...

Holly:
Would a loving Brother not give you his camera that was used on this voyage?
I have read nothing of his future plans so he may not have need to keep it?
Whats family for anyway....

Jeff Farschman said...

Exactly when did Holly become my sister?

Anonymous said...

I am sure she would once she had a grasp of the camera?

Anonymous said...

Well bro grasping the camera that everyone thought took "stinky" pictures works for me, you go ahead and keep the upgrade, you deserve it!