Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 1 Departing Seattle



What a marvelous day! The day finally arrived and I arrived at the port just before 11:00. I checked in and boarded shortly thereafter. I have seen a few familiar faces in the crew I have come across so far. It really feel strange having been here just a few months ago but all my new found friends are missing. It just isn't the same without Allan & Sandra, Sandy & Grace and Martin & Peg, etc..... I had a lovely afternoon poolside and then went to my favorite activity.... lifeboat drill. I did very well and graduated with honors. Unpacking was a real chore.... boy did I pack a lot of stuff. That's behind me now. I had a lovely dinner with 5 other people, a couple from Missouri, another couple from Ottawa and a woman from California. Dinner was great and then it was off to do the first blog.... boy do I know how to have a good time. I'm hoping to get a wee bit of sun tomorrow..... (serious praying). And finally to all my friends that aren't here.... I miss having you folks around.

2 comments:

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff-
Not sure if you will catch this or not. A gentleman you met on an earlier cruise posted your link on another board I am on (future cruise (Princess in Feb)). Hope all is well, will continue to read your posts, have fun

Anonymous said...

Trust me when I say he will have fun. Mind you the sun must be out with soaring temps and a cold diet coke along side.

(Rotti)