Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 3...later that day







As you can see from the photo of the deserted pool, the sun did in fact make an appearance. I didn’t! It’s brutally cold out there, even for me. Fear not, I don’t plan on going pale anytime soon. I have enough tan stored up just for these occasions and….. there is always tomorrow. I am a bit disappointed that we probably won’t get to see the Aurora Borealis. The Captain said on his 1:00 announcement today that the cloud cover is supposed to be total for the next few days. I might add that the clouds parted later in the day and the sun came out…. Shows what he knowsJ. Tonight is out first formal night. Lots of pressure, do I wear the black jacket or white jacket and then there’s the even bigger question of what color bowtie and cummerbund to wear…. I appreciate the comments from my traveling companions…. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chairs hogs not an issue I see?
Toronto weather hmmm 85F and sunny with Tues being 93F and sunny. Mind you I would rather be aboard the ship and have it cold.
Question: At what point do we address you as "whitey 2"?

Anonymous said...

White tux with purple bowtie, et. al.
Save the black for the next formal when you're deep in mourning over the weather...

Anonymous said...

"Major Mourning" I would think Anonymous....LOL

Anonymous said...

I've heard that HAL has introduced rock salt to their salads.