Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 14 At Sea




Today was a great day at sea! :-) We had the perfect temperature with a nice breeze. The fun meter is definitely on the rise. I’m glad we had a sea day because Tokyo was a pretty tiring (and Great!) day. We are sailing off the coast of Japan heading for the port of Kobe. That’s where the beef they served us yesterday was from….. pretty tender stuff. The bronzing index was 9.87328 today….. Fabulous!
As you all are aware I been exceedingly happy with Holland America. Their Signature of Excellence Program certainly has set them apart from their competition except for one area…….. The lounge at the aft pool chairs are worst in class…. I certainly hope that by the world voyage they address this deficiency. If you are unfortunate enough to have a bad back you are really going to pay the price with these chairs. I hope someone in Seattle is looking at this. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also rate lounge chairs? Wow.

Heading to ABQ in about 45 minutes. I'll let everyone know that you said, "hi". I hope our weather stays sunny and bright like yours has been the few couple of days. We don't need a repeat of rainouts like in past years. I may drink a (heaven forbid) Diet Coke in your honor. Followed quickly of course by a Heineken.

Anonymous said...

I will make sure at least one person in Seattle reads this!(And hopefully passes it to the proper authorities!!!)