Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 25 Shanghai, People's Republic of China





Well, I’m finally caught up on my blog. You have no idea how long that takes after being gone for 4 days and working with a pathetically slow satellite connection. I was scheduled to do a tour today, the best of Shanghai, but I bagged it. I decided that I saw the best of Shanghai yesterday (at least the important parts of that tour). I decided instead to relax in the sun and catch up on my blog. If you couldn’t tell my trip across China was fantastic. To say that going independently is more enjoyable is an understatement. When Holland America can do groups based on physical abilities perhaps my opinion will change. As I mentioned in my World Voyage blog, Nancy from Ensemble did a great job of that so the physically challenged people had their own accommodations and tour guides so they could proceed at a pace that was comfortable for them and the same for the more physically able group…. Anyway the trip was fantastic…. Today wasn’t too shabby either sitting here watching the ships sail by….

No comments: