Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 20 Dalian, People's Republic of China


































My tour of Dalian began at 0900 and we went straight to the People's Square. I took a few photos and then we were off to a kindergarten. These kids were really cute. I wasn't too wild about the fact that we were going to a school but in the end loved it. They put on quite a performance and even showed off some of their English expertise. Next we drove along the coast, stopping at the Beida bridge. A few photos and we were off again… this time we were heading to Labour Park which provides a pretty good view of the city from a fairly high hill. It was a nice tour and fairly short… I was a little surprised how modern everything appeared.... Nice day but my mind is more on tomorrow when I set out on my Overland adventure.

No comments: