Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 34 At Sea




What a magnificent day! Today was the best day I've had this year..... That says alot when I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt, the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, etc. what made it so good? I talked with my friend and neighbor Maury and he sounded great. He has been struggling with recovery for months in the hospital and finally it looks like he has turned the corner. He is finally home and doing much better. It puts all other events, no matter how magnificent, into perspective. He still has a long road ahead but I am certain now that he is up to the challenges that lie ahead. Great news! Aside fro my great news about Maury, the day was tremendous. We crossed the Equator at 0420 this morning so things are really cooking now. As we sailed past Borneo I thought of my buddy Randy. His brother's ex wife is from Borneo, I believe. (He's going to love that). Any way it was a perfect day.... thankfully we had a breeze. Tomorrow we will be in Semarang, Indonesia..... should be great!

No comments: