Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 107 At Sea


Today was our first day at sea…. I went out this morning to dark skies and a bit of rain. I thought “here we go again”, just a continuation of the end of the last voyage. Fortunately the sun gods were smiling on us today. The skies cleared and the sun came out making for a magnificent day. Our entertainment tonight is with a very famous celebrity. He was hanging out at the pool today with us. Can you tell from the paparazzi photo who I’m talking about? Tomorrow it’s back to Grand Cayman and hopefully the beach…..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would guess Regis under the ballcap.

Anonymous said...

Tim the handy man?

Anonymous said...

Patty thinks it may also be Regis; however, I know better - it's the "Lounge Chair Repair Man".

Anonymous said...

Still following you along, Jeff. Love your pictures and funny stories. Yes, we know the chair stink on HA. We just got off the Noordam and I cussed at them every time.

Regis!!! He and Joy live not too far from us in Greenwich, CT.