Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 127 At Sea


Last night’s dinner in the Pinnacle Grill was, once again, spectacular. We had a great time and just loved the food and impeccable service. After dinner I made a rare appearance in the show lounge and enjoyed some opera with a singer from London, Annette Wardell. I got up early this morning to get a head start on another beautiful day at sea. I got out to the pool before 7:00 ready to go…. There was just one problem, the weather. It looked like one of those days where you would be socked in for the entire day. Allan and Sandra joined me around 8:00 and we waited for the skies to clear. It turned out that my initial calculation was correct and the majority of the day was overcast and many showers with some quite heavy. There are some people who think that I can’t handle a day without sunshine. They think I immediately get depressed and get sulky about the whole situation. Today I proved them wrong… as you can see from the photo I was strong all day and enjoyed myself immensely…. Actually, we did have a nice day just visiting with friends….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could have fooled me. I was thinking sun scowl.

Anonymous said...

You look very much like a tan George Sr. in that picture. It made me smile. :)