Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 129 Cross the International Dateline, At Sea


You never know what you are going to wake up to when you are at sea. This is especially true when you have been engulfed in some kind of nasty weather system. Today was a very pleasant surprise. We had a perfect day! Much to the dismay of Nanook of the North aka Whitey I have not lost my tan…. Still in peak form….. It takes more than a couple of rainy days to set back a professional… In a few days I go on my New Zealand adventure. Sun will be a much lower priority in New Zealand. I’ll be in Explorer mode (and photographer mode). Tomorrow we go to Nuku’ Alofa, Tonga, very exciting for me. This will be my first visit to Tonga. I think I’ll wear my shark’s teeth and Tiki from Samoa and Bora Bora…. They may think I’m a Tongan chief. That’s one way to get a better rate on a taxi for and island tour. What a fabulous day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whitey is just fine bud. LOL
Got Shake & Bake in action for pre-cruise. 2 weeks today I will be planting my keaster in a lounge (that works) in Lauderdale. Then to the Emerald on the 14th to another lounge that works. May give the diet coke a miss though.
Just make sure in Melbourne you post some great shots as will bring back fond memories. What day is it? LOL