Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 114 At Sea




Today was fairly uneventful. I went out this morning to overcast skies with some occasional sprinkles…. The sun would come through occasionally but not enough for my taste. Later in the afternoon the sun came out and was just brilliant. We are just a little over 3 degrees north of the Equator so the sun is getting more intense. The sunshine was quite a surprise since the Captain’s announcement at 1:00 indicated that we were in store for a couple of days of showers… It was a lovely ending to an otherwise relaxing, uneventful day. Tonight is the Black & White Ball. Having a Ball like this certainly takes a lot of the guess work out of selecting the right colors for the evening…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have to stick to the black and white theme huh? I'd have to spice it up myself. Red, Yellow maybe even a bright Blue. If you stick with the primary colors how could they fault you?

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful. Sas & Al look fabulous. Thanks for the photo

Send our love to Sas & Al

The Lott Sisters

Anonymous said...

Jeff - You're living my dream! What a fabulous cruise(s) and thanks so much for this blog. Your days sound like mine on a cruise - breakfast, laying in the sun, cleaning up for dinner, maybe a show....I have to wait until March for my turn, but I'll enjoy living vicariously through you until then!
Sue