Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 125 Bora Bora, French Polynesia



































































We arrived early this morning into the island of Bora Bora, French Polynesia. This is truly one of the most beautiful places that we will visit. I decided to go snorkeling with the sharks & stingrays out by the reef like I did last year. There is something really exciting about being eye to eye with a shark or in this case…. many sharks. I absolutely love the huts over the water… magnificent!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you captured the water colours...
Had a look at Nuku' Alofa, Tonga and another amazing port. Pics on google are great.
Enjoy Bud...

Anonymous said...

Crayola sent their own color name to me today. Shark Boy Bait Blue.

Anonymous said...

wow!
i work with whitey and he sent me a link to your blog, which i've been following ever since (i had to catch up on alot of adventures!) I'm heading to Australia in about a week (by plane...bring on the jetlag!) and your pictures from the last time you were in Sydney helped me decide that I HAD to do the Sydney Bridge Climb! Keep up the AMAZING photos and I'll be following your vacation while I'm on my vacation!! :)

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff,

3 weeks from today we will meet Whitey aboard the Emerald. Been back and forth with him so much it feels as if I know him already. Somthing about Coor's Light? It looks as if we will be visiting Fiji toward the end of the year, Marriott is opening a new resort in June, over the water bungalows and all. Thanks for the great pictures....

Hope all is well -

Dennis