Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 132 At Sea

I woke up this morning to some pretty blustery weather. The sun was shining so all we had to do was find a nice spot out of the wind. We did and the day was just perfect. Tonight I will have to pack fro my New Zealand Overland Adventure which starts early tomorrow morning. I’m getting pretty excited. If you need a refresher on what I’m going to be doing, take a look at Day 126. I included the itinerary there. I may or may not bring my laptop with me. I guess you’ll find out if you see a post tomorrow night…. This should be an amazing adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
We know you will have a great time!
We have been to New Zealand many times & have seen all the sights you are going to be doing.
ENJOY!
Jean & Doug
Asia,Australia & Polynesia 64 day cruise