Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 108 Grand Cayman



































































What a day to visit our first port, Grand Cayman. It could not have been more perfect! Allan, Sandra & I left the ship via tender early this morning and headed for the beach. We arrived at Royal Palms very early, as a matter of fact they were barely open. We got our chairs and set up for a glorious day. The sun was great and the water crystal clear. The water was a little cool for Sandra’s taste at 80 degrees. I asked her when did she ever see water that warm in Scotland, or Colorado for that matter….. As you know by now Grand Cayman is one of my favorite places. I have been coming here for a long time. Allan & Sandra have been here but it was their first trip to Seven Mile Beach…. They loved it. We had a really delicious lunch at the Reef Grill sitting out on the patio… just amazing. I hope this day is an indicator on how the rest of the World Voyage will go. Good guesses out there by the way…. It was indeed Regis Philbin. He put on a show last night that was tremendous. He also had his wife Joy participate. They both are excellent singers and Regis was as funny as ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regis is one of my favorites.You know I watch him every am. Thanks for inviting me to the show!!!By the way,did Regis get one of the "new" lounge chairs?

Anonymous said...

Tuned into Regis and Kelly this mornning and guess what. No Regis. Evidently he's on vacation from his vacation. Just how many chairs do you make him fix Jeff???