Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 138 Scenic Cruising































Today was a day for scenic cruising…. The plan was to go to Dusky Sound first followed by Doubtful Sound and finishing up with Milford Sound. You may recall that I went to Milford Sound a few days ago as part of my Overland New Zealand Adventure. Today we were truly blessed. The weather was just spectacular. Since we were sailing in an area that gets huge volumes of rain (greater than 200 inches per year), it was amazing that we had sunny weather all day. It did get a bit breezy at times and cool in the shade but magnificent none the less. I should also add that standing out in the sun and wind all day taking photos is hard work. If it weren't for my professional support team I could never do it. Here they are taking a break from their hectic schedule. Having said that, I have broken today into 3 separate posts, one for each Sound. We’ll start with this one with photos from Dusky Sound and my Award winning support team….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see they are carefully guarding the Diet Coke "keg". I'm betting they had to go through an extensive background check in order to get that assignment.

Anonymous said...

SPEC-TAC-U-LAR!!!

Cheers, ROma

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Jeff but curious on how much sun makes it through the jackets and sweaters?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Jeff but curious on how much sun makes it through the jackets and sweaters?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, Please give our best to your excellent suppoort team. It's a difficult job, but someone has to do it! Please keep shooting. D-80 Buddy & Lynn