Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 139 At Sea

Today was pretty interesting…. We have winds at Force 9 on the Beaufort scale, gale force…. I sat out in the sun for 6 hours. A little protection from the wind coupled with a lot of sun makes for a nice day under trying conditions. Allan joined me for a while and we had a great time. I’m afraid no one else on the ship went for the bronzing in the gale force winds option. We have one more day at sea before we reach Sydney… We are looking forward to it. Allan, Sandra & I plan on climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge. It will be my 3rd time in the last year but what the heck, it’s always a fun time and the views….. I just hope the weather for Sydney straightens out, a lot of rain in the forecast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bridge:
Jeff a young girl from the office posted on your blog saying she will be going to Sydney. She is there now actually and thanks to your Blog she has planned the climb as well.
Would have made the world even smaller had you done it at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Happy climbing! I am impressed that mom and dad are going to go with you - go gentle on them!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Thank you for sharing all these magnificent Photos.

The Spade