Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 140 At Sea

I can hardley believe that I have been on board the ms Amsterdam for 20 weeks.... That's a long time! It goes by pretty quickly when you are constantly exploring new places and meeting many interesting people. Today was a pretty nice day. We had a lovely day filled with sunshine until about 3:00 when some dark clouds rolled in and we called it a day. Tomorrow we arrive in Sydney Australia early in the morning. I can't wait.... the sail in is just remarkable. I hope the weather holds up, we have some special things planned for Sydney....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeffs gets a 2 week vacation from Whitey...

Jeff in the morning to Lauderdale so no posts till back.
Enjoy my absence and nice shots of Melbourne please and thanks.

Anonymous said...

OMG - 2 weeks without Whitey.

What you don't travel with all the tech equipment like Jeff does?