Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 146 At Sea

Sun, Sun, Oh glorious Sun! I thought the sun had deserted us. Around lunchtime the sun popped out and boy was I surprised. I had given up early in the day…. What a wonderful surprise. I kept thinking how unfair it is that my buddy Whitey is cruising around the Caribbean shedding his white winter coat and I’m without sun. Well, I’m back! Beautiful day. I hope it continues for tomorrow our last day at sea before we reach Fremantle & Perth Australia…. Pretty exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to tour any of the gold mines? Don't forget to bring back some samples if you do.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Do you have any special "sun prayers"? LOL

Mom and Dad always said you were a professional...I just never knew how serious they were!

Happy sunning.

Dani

Lisa said...

Hi Jeff -

Glad the sun came back out for you. We leave in two days on the Oosterdam for Mexico. I don't love Mexico, but I love the sun - and they have plenty there right now.

Think I'll be the youngest one on my ship? :)

Lisa