Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 159 At Sea

Well here we go again! Today was not exactly to my specifications…. Gale force winds and seas from 4-6 meters. I took the time to do file backups on my photos and general computer stuff. It was a very relaxing albeit uneventful day. Tomorrow at 0800 we are supposed to dock in Hong Kong, very exciting. I really love Hong Kong, it is so colorful, alive and vibrant. Tomorrow will be spent mostly shopping in Kowloon and on Hong Kong Island. We will be there overnight so tomorrow night I will venture out to the night market. Should be fun….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOPPING?
What the $#@& would you need to buy?
UNLESS:
It's gifts for all your followers?
YA THINK:
Not!

Thanks for Mail Jeff

John

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff,

First time reading the blog since the return of our trip with 'Whitey', a misnomer if ever there was one.

Finding any deals on the TB camp shirts in Asia?

Hope all is well