Saturday, November 24, 2007

Coming to the end of a great voyage....














































The Asia, Australia & Polynesia Voyage has come to a close and I am still dazzled by some of the sights… I met some really special people along the way which adds a great deal to the over all experience. I still can’t get over the beauty of Japan with its stunning temples and magnificent gardens. I could snorkel the Great Barrier Reef forever and not get tired of it. The visit to the Great Wall of China and Terra Cotta Warriors fulfilled dreams of a lifetime. The vibrant nature of Hong Kong and the beauty of Bali will always be amazing to me. I can never get enough of Australia and the many islands throughout Polynesia. The voyage certainly fulfilled my expectations and I look forward to venturing forth again next year when the ms Amsterdam once again sails on an Asian adventure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful summary pics of your first leg on your Mega Voyage. Can't wait to get sailing again!