Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 67 Cabo San Lucas

























































































































Last night I went to dinner and met my new tablemates. They seem pretty nice. I don’t expect to stay at the table because I just don’t want dinner at 8:30… It was 8:00 on the last voyage. I had a terrible night…. For some reason I couldn’t get to sleep, not even a nap! I hope tonight is better…. Tomorrow is a day at sea, I’ll sleep in until 0730.
Anyway, I was going to skip out on my sailing and snorkeling adventure but in the end I was happy I did end up going. The day was just perfect! Sailing out to the Arches, Lover’s beach and the sea lions is really cool…. We sailed to Chileno Bay were we got in some great snorkeling. There were large schools of fish everywhere. The coolest thing was seeing Stingrays, in mass, jumping clear out of the water… never have I seen that before. After returning to the ship I headed to the pool for a couple of hours….. I can’t wait to go to sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much caffine is in Diet Coke?
Must check your Panama passage... and look for some guy asleep in a broken lounge.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I thought that it was a bird not a jumping stingray when I saw the pictures. How lucky you were to get that shot.

(oh and the underwater pics are, well you know, GREAT!!! even if you don't like the camera)