Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 49 At Sea


Today got off to a very slow start. I went out this morning only to find high winds, clouds and rain….. not good. I went back to the cabin to work some more on my book and watched the bow cam for any improvement. Sure enough, two hours later I could see that it was brightening up quite a bit outside. So off I went to have a fabulous day in the sun…. I was starting to have withdrawals. It turned out to be a great day and I also got some work done on my new photo books…. Great day! Tomorrow, we dock in Noumea New Caledonia. I’m looking forward to this… went earlier in the year and photographed some really cool but deadly sea snakes. Hope tomorrow turns out as great as last time I visited Amedee Lighthouse Island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good enough to be considered a bonus day??

LOL