Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 53 Crossing the International Dateline, At Sea

Today we passed the international Dateline (I think). There was no fanfare and it wasn’t even mentioned during the Captain’s daily announcement. The only thing of note he mentioned that we were down to one engine and would limp into Apia, Samoa a few hours late tomorrow. We will leave a couple of hours later so they can still get their shore excursions in. If that is possible I wonder why we were leaving early in the first place???? Makes you wonder. Since we will, I assume, continue to limp along on one engine I wonder what this does to our stops in Hawaii. Oh well, at least I got some sun today….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would the same mechanics that made the lounges work on the engine?

Anonymous said...

Whitey, that's really funny and may also be true.

Jeff Farschman said...

I think Whitey has the answer.....