Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 59 Kona Hawaii
























































Today was pretty interesting…. First of all, I wasn’t real excited about taking my tour. You know….. the slowness of the crowd and all that. Secondly we had to go through U.S. immigration which can be a pain and finally we had to tender in to shore which is always a pain. As you can imagine I had my expectations set pretty darn low. Surprise, surprise…. Today turned out pretty darn good. I really enjoyed my tour of Volcanoes National Park and even the scenery along our three hour journey to get there. The Kona coast is pretty interesting. I would like to go back and explore it more on my own terms from Hilo which is much closer…. Great day today! Tomorrow will be pretty laid back. I’ll be in Honolulu and don’t plan on being too creative. Beach time will be in order….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you day turned out to your liking. Kona has always been one of my favorite places. I especially like the "village" and the just hang loose atmosphere along with a couple of Blue Hawaii's.