Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 65 San Diego California, USA





























Today was an end to a magnificent Asia Voyage and the beginning of a Panama Canal Cruise. I got off the ship early about 0900, went through US Customs and headed for UPS. I got rid of a bunch of stuff I won’t need going forward including my souvenirs from my Asian Voyage. I then had a wonderful visit with a very dear friend, Alaine. We have been friends for just over 30 years. We went for lunch in Little Italy and had a great lunch. We walked around town a bit and ultimately went to Balboa Park…. Nice. It was such a treat to see a really special friend in the middle of my Mega Voyage….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hopefully all the disagreeable types will have left…."
Interesting comment Jeff. Was wondering how passengers are as I have seen no shots of them. Normally you show the new friends.
Better luck and by the way did you buy a lounger when you hit the US for the rest of your voyage?

liz said...

HI JEFF
I REALLY ENVY YOUR BEING ABLE TO CONTINUE YOUR VOYAGE. I ENJOYED THE VOYAGE FOR ONLY 64 DAYS. IT WAS TRULY AN EARTHLY PARIDISE. I HAVE SINCE RETURNED HOME TO (SUNNY OLE) NEW YORK.
THE VERY BEST OF THE REST OF YOUR JOURNEY.
LIZ….. ONE OF THE TWELVE COLOR CODED LADIES FROM NEW YORK.
ELIZABETHWTSN@AOL.COM