Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day 61 At Sea

Today was a pretty nice day... great sun, nice breeze. It was pretty uneventful. People are starting to think about going home (not me). I wouldn't be looking forward to packing at this point. Tonight we are supposed to have a Mariners farewell cocktail party. I'm not sure whether or not I am going. We gave back another hour last night... Alaska time, only one hour behind the west coast.... three more days at sea. An old friend of mine that I haven't see in a long time, Alaine, will be meeting me in San Diego. That will be nice. Alaine and I have been friends for about 30 years...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are still following your fantastic voyage every day. Your photos continue to be fantastic.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving as you make your way back to the US.