Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 64 At Sea

Our last day at sea turned out OK…. The temperature outside was only 58 degrees but warm enough to sit in the sun all day. I really, really enjoyed it! After spending the bulk of the last two days working on photos I needed a day of sun and relaxation. I plan on getting off the ship fairly early, before my friend Alaine shows up to go to the post office. I plan on getting rid of some stuff and send it to my friend Mike who is pulling my mail for me while I’m gone. I don’t really want to accumulate or hold on to stuff I don’t need for the seven months. It will probably be expensive but…. price of doing business. Tomorrow we arrive at 0700 and depart with a new group of folks headed on a 17 day Panama Canal Voyage. There are about 36 people from the Asia, Australia & Polynesia Explorer Voyage staying on for at least one more. Hopefully all the disagreeable types will have left….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great talking to you this morning. I was able to bring up the port cam of San Diego and saw Amsterdam docked next to Oosterdam. Very cool.
J and M L