Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 169 Singapore














































As predicted I was pretty bushed when I got up this morning. My flight last night went well, a little ahead of schedule. I got back to my home away from home around 11:30 and finally into bed around 12:30. I met Allan & Sandra for breakfast, very excited to discuss my adventure. We went into Singapore via the subway to Chinatown & Little India. I did take a stroll a Hindu TeImple and that was very cool. It was a relaxing shopping & eating adventure….. I left them early in the afternoon to go back to the ship to relax a bit. I am pretty sore from all the miles I walked and most importantly the excessive amount of climbing I did to get to the top of all those temples. It was a very nice day. It was also interesting to being docked next to the Costa Allegra….. I sailed on it’s inaugural holiday cruise back some 17, 18 years ago…. My how time flies. I now have three days at sea on our way to Chennai India where I will be, once again, leaving the ship for a few days. This time….. Kathmandu, Nepal. There, I will be known as the “Tanned Sherpa Boy”…… Stay tuned for more details

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, surely you made it to the roof of the temple, since you missed it last year when we were with you.

Ron & Glenda

Anonymous said...

FYI:

Crayola has approved "Tanned Sherpa"