Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 182 At Sea

I had the perfect day sitting around the pool today. The temps were perfect and a nice breeze. We are currently sailing between Yemen and Somalia….. Definitely on the lookout for pirates. The ship is sailing close to the coast of Yemen to stay away from Somalia. You never know when those pesky pirates will show up…. No worries! We have two more sea days after today before we get to Safaga, Egypt. I can’t wait for our Nile cruise and exploring Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak, etc…… Fun times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
I hope you're enjoying your trip as much as I am.
Thanks for all the wonderful photographs, especially New Zealand. Can't wait for Egypt and Greece.
Are the students following your journey this year?
Happy Easter and Spring!
BVH-Groton, CT

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I am a Lead Agent with Holland America and someone has shared your blog address with us. As we have so few opportunities to truly experience on board life this has really given some insight on what it’s like and it’s great to know that you’re enjoying our cruise. I will continue to look forward to your daily entries and hope that you enjoy the remainder of your grand voyage.

Sincerely,

Andrew Oyen in the North Dakota HAL Office