Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 184 At Sea


Today was another fabulous day! Tomorrow we arrive around 0700 in Safaga , Egypt. As I mentioned, Sandra, Allan & I are going on an Egyptian adventure on the Nile. Here is the itinerary:
Day One March 24 :
Arrive at Safaga Port ( Amsterdam Ship ) at 07:00 , meet and assist and transfer to Luxor by Private Bus
Arrive Luxor and transfer to the Nile Cruise
Check in Cruise and visit East Bank ( Luxor Temple , Karnak Temple )
Day Two March 25 :Sailing and visit West Bank ( Valley of Kings , El Deer El Bahari , Colossi of Memnon )
Day Three March 26 :Sailing to Edfu & Kom -Ombo and visit temples of Horus and Sobek
Afternoon Felucca Ride to Botanical Gardens and Outer View of Agha Khan
Day Four March 27 :
Early Morning Flight to Cairo
Arrive Cairo and transfer to Alexandria with Private Bus
Arrive Alexandria and transfer to port to board your Ship at 18:00 ( In case you arrive early to Alexandria , we will provide a city tour as a compliment from Best Way Travel )
If I don’t post while I’m gone I will catch up upon my return to the ship…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

How tough is it to look for easter eggs in the sand?
Happy easter BUD...

Anonymous said...

My goodness what a handsome trio. Can't wait to see the updates after the cruise within a cruise. WOW!!!

Somehow the NCAA tourney games in Denver ( where I've been for 5 days ) don't measure up...........