Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 101 At Sea

Today was an excellent start for my second hundred days. The weather was nice and sunny all day. It was very windy but when you get out to the pool before everyone else you can find the calm spot if there is one. Today the spot out of the wind was deck 9 port side just above the pool area. A side benefit was getting away from all the kids. I was impressed that when I got out to the pool deck this morning an inspection was underway on all the deck chairs. Apparently someone read my blog or it’s a huge coincidence. It’s a nice thought but it won’t fix the basic problem. I wish someone would have read my Day 14 blog and taken some action back then to resolve the problem. I’m afraid we’ll just have to continue with these chairs during the World Voyage. I am getting very excited about the World Voyage beginning next Friday….. Yeah! A lot of new crew members will get onboard Friday, old friends... great! A number of really super crew members will also be getting off Friday and going on vacation, they’ll be missed. Tomorrow we go to one of my favorite places, Grand Cayman. It’s a bit of a short day so I’m not sure what I’ll do. Hopefully, it’ll be a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get the impression a manager of a daycare is not in your resume?