Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 80 At Sea

I had a tremendous day poolside. The weather was some of the hottest we've had. I just enjoyed the day listening to a book on my IPod.... tough life. Tonight we have our last formal night on this cruise. One more day at sea and the 17 day Panama Canal cruise is done.... ready for a new group of people for a 10 day Caribbean. I was hoping that my friends Patty & Jim would be joining me but they are too tied up in their hobby of collecting tropical insects, what an amazing collection they have. I may have made that up...... Oh well, sorry they won't be here....

2 comments:

blueswede44 said...

Hi Jeff,

Hate to pack that night before, why didn't get the same cabin for the next cruise, just wondering.


Eric and Sally

Anonymous said...

Your friends Patty and Jim wish they were joining you too! But you know the "tropical insects" reign supreme in this house and Jim can't leave "them" unattended for too long.