Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 89 Castries, St. Lucia















































































We arrived in Castries, St. Lucia early this morning with some threatening clouds moving in. This was basically a sign of things to come. I had planned on going to the beach at Rodney bay near Spinnaker’s Restaurant where I had been before but…… rain! It was going to be a day with occasional showers.... bummer! Instead of going to the beach I just walked around looking at the shops for a couple of hours and then headed back to the ship. I did sit out for a bit between showers but not to any great extent. After a few intense days of sun this worked out OK….

2 comments:

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff,

Hope all is well, Rotti (Whitey)passed on the EMAIL, thanks for the suggestion. I have yet to meet him, but the stories of the thong, the beer, and great white north are sure to be indicative of things to come.....

Dennis

Anonymous said...

Jeff I wanted to check your itinerary for xmas and I may point out I had to go back to AUGUST! Time does pass buddy.
Bonaire for xmas and I know exactly where and what you will be doing.
New Years in Grand Cayman and one would guess meeting with your friend there.
Not very lucky with showers in caribbean this year but hey you got months left to get "a" tan.
I will be at sea when you hit Aussie again and but really looking forward to pics of Melboure. Lived there for 2 years in South Yara and then in Eidithvale which is on the beach. Some amazing beaches outside the port area jeff and you will love the surf if up. Prime weather then also. If you meet my ex tell her I don't miss her, LOL.
Cingular is in for a good time on the Emerald with us Jeff.