Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day 96 Christmas in Bonaire
































































































































































































Merry Christmas! I gave myself a nice present this morning and went snorkeling in Bonaire, one of the really great snorkeling spots. I headed out this morning on the boat “Sea Cow” which is about the 4th time. I believe Whitey & Deb (aka Mrs. Whitey) and I took the Sea Cow to a resort in search of a beach. I remember it well. I even swan to the adjacent resort in search of diet coke (found it). Anyway, I got in some great snorkeling at Klein Bonaire & offshore of Bonaire itself. Marvelous! After I got back I went into town and was amazed that many of the shops were indeed open. Bonaire only has a population of 15,000 and when a cruise ship comes a calling it’s time to make some money. I had a wonderful day even though I do miss having Christmas with family and friends. So to all of you out there, Merry Christmas! As a present I included way too many photos…..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jeff. I for one love the photo presents. Thanks for sharing on this special day.

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas Jeff!

Rudy & Michelle (Holland America without the Line) said...

See Jeff, that is the Dutch influence, when there is money to be extracted from foreigners they are there.

Again Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
I am glad they are finally fixing the deck chairs. Hope things are going well.
Don