Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 81 At Sea

Today was a pretty good day although a lot of clouds. I came in early to go to a cocktail party that my friends Rudy & Michelle were having in the penthouse. This was my first visit....amazing. Now I am back in my cabin scratching my head on how to proceed with the packing for my changing of cabins tomorrow. I have definitely come to the conclusion that I have too much stuff. Tomorrow we are going to try and go for an airboat ride through the Everglades, should be fun....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much stuff? How can that be? Didn't you already ship some stuff back?

Duh!

Forgot about your shopping sprees since then. Tanktops, tanktops and more tanktops.

Don't understand why you have to change cabins or does HA want to renovate yours with new deck chairs so you feel more at home in your cabin when you can't be outside?

Anonymous said...

Don't scratch too hard or you will start to look like me!

Jeffs xmas list... mini tool box...