Sunday, December 16, 2007

Day 87 St. George's, Grenada
























































We arrived early this morning in St. George’s, Grenada with some morning showers. Today I wasn’t particularly worried because I was going to Grand Anse beach which I could see was clear off in the distance. I went with Rudy & Michelle and we left at 0900. We found a nice spot by a restaurant & bar, rented some chairs and settled in for the day. The weather was beautiful…. A bit of a scorcher (pretty far south here). The water was calm, clear and very refreshing. We had prearranged for a taxi to pick us up at 3:00 which worked out great…. Rain started about 3:05, what timing. It was a really relaxing day…. just wonderful! By the way..... checkout the front of the ship... ready for the holidays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep talking about rain but I don't see it anywhere. Sounds like spa weather to me. I've been home long enough...ready to be back on ship. I'm working to get my spa guy transferred from the Amsterdam to Noordam Jan 4th.

Anonymous said...

Jeff I can't believe it!!!

You still have the same mug for your diet coke. How many miles on it?
Enjoy it bud as we just got hammered this weekend with 1-2 feet of snow.

Anonymous said...

Interesting comment Whitey. We all know how many days Jeff is cruising, but I do have to wonder how many miles it would translate to.