Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 95 Oranjestad, Aruba






















Today we arrived into Oranjestad, Aruba at around 0900 in the morning…. Pretty good since the original schedule was for 1:00 in the afternoon. I was the first person off the ship, first person in a taxi and first person at Palm Beach, am I on my game or what. The weather was very similar to last time, spectacular sun interrupted by and occasional shower. For those of you that have been to Palm Beach before, you may recall a guy called Aloe Man. He wears geeky kind of matching outfits which catch people’s attention so he can sell his Aloe. Today he outdid himself with his Christmas spirit. It was a great day! It’s Christmas Eve and here I am in a very warm, tropical climate. It makes you long for the change of seasons and a nice and heavy Christmas snowfall… yeah right! I do want to wish all my friends around the globe a very Merry Christmas or Holiday that fits your particular situation. Tomorrow we will be in Bonaire and I am going snorkeling at 0800 in the morning…. Can’t do that with it snowing….. Have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came back from Lisa's Christmas Eve get-together. Good time was had by all. Along with Lisa's, Patti's, Johnnie's, Mandy's and my family, Elaine and Rick showed up.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and keep up the good work on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bud.....
Palm Beach oh yummy....
It's 7:25 am Christmas Morning and I assume your all set to get off.
Feded returned the gift I sent you. It's seems your keep moving around. Hey I will put the tool kit to good use. I thought it may have come in handy on the next world adventure. With your kind spirit you could fix all the chairs for the GOF's.
Have a good one...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Missed you last night!

Anonymous said...

Arrived in Houston after a 21 hour drive and are now enjoying an American Xmas.
Would like to wish the traveller and all blog readers a very Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Rudy and Michelle

Rudy & Michelle (Holland America without the Line) said...

Changed the login, so I am not anonymous any more,
had to add a comment to the half moon cay entry, y'all can find it?
Jeff, has the D300 stopped working? distinct lack of pictures.