Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 92 Ft. Lauderdale




Today was pretty laid back… I saw Rudy and Michelle this morning and said our goodbyes. I will miss seeing them around. The weather was pretty nice all day. I got off the ship at 0945 and went through Immigration and was back on the ship and hour later. I spent the day sitting outside enjoying the weather. I did see Captain Edward van Zaane and his wife Apollonia having lunch aft. I had a nice chat with them. They were on the World Voyage 2007 earlier this year. As a matter of fact, the 3-4 minutes I spent talking with him was more that with the other Captain over a 91 day period…. Sad. They are really fabulous people. I am very happy that they are back. I was hoping to see new deck chairs being loaded for the aft deck but alas I did not. It really is sad to see people wrestle with them… This next cruise is a fourteen day Holiday cruise. It goes to Half Moon Cay Bahamas, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Panama, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Roatan Honduras and Cozumel Mexico. That takes us to the 4th of January and the World Voyage…… Yeah! The other major happening in my life deals with my new love…. My sister has found the perfect woman for me. I have included a picture from the beach. What do you think? Match made in Heaven? If she drinks diet coke we are cookin’

9 comments:

CINGULARONE said...

Jeff,

Hef father better be a Coca Cola distributor, own a cruise line, and a small island (maybe Australia).

Anonymous said...

That’s Crocodile Dundee's wife is it not?

Have a Merry Christmas Bud and will watching over the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I had no idea that Shar Pei's came in that color, or with only 2 legs.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, have a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. We are enjoying your adventures and wish we were there.

Ron and Glenda

The Spade said...

Jeff,

Welcome back to the states. I keep digging the holes deeper everyday.

"The Spade" from the Panama Cruise

Jeff Farschman said...

Spade,
Based on the excellent progress you made on the cruise you should be nearing China any day....

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh sure you just want us all to tune in more to follow the proceedings?
Well?
I am listening.
Keep us posted bud and trust me you may have been treated bad but I think 18" of snow is being treated worse.

Jeff Farschman said...

Ron & Glenda,
Great to hear from you. Merry Christmas