Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 91 At Sea

Today started out really nice. I relaxed by the pool with a good book until about 2:00 when the dark skies came. as the rain moved in I moved to the cabin for a nice nap. I said goodbye to Rudy & Michelle this evening and look forward to seeing them again in the future. My last dinner with my current tablemates was nice. I will miss them. Tomorrow morning we are back in Ft. Lauderdale to end this cruise and begin the 14 day Holiday cruise. I just noticed yesterday that we are in port (Bonaire) on Christmas day..... who came up with that????? I'm sure lots of stuff will be open.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
I have followed your trip off and on since we were with you in Dec.
I tried to leave a message but seem to have failed.
We did enjoy our great dinner group on the 10 days before Christmas.
Don and Carol Musich Hurricane, UT