Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 82 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida



















































































































Today we arrived bright and early into Port Everglades. It was time to say goodbye to friends I had made in the prior cruise(s) and say hello to the new people coming onboard. Our next cruise is a 10 day Caribbean cruise visiting Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Barbados and St Lucia. Today I decide to do something I have wanted to do for a long time, catch an airboat ride out into the Everglades. Rudy, Michelle & I left the ship around 10:00 and caught a cab out to Holiday Park to catch our airboat ride. We booked a private tour for just the three of us. It was great… I loved it. Scooting through the Everglades and checking out the wildlife is awesome. After our adventure it was back to the ship to catch a few rays and checkout the new bunch….great day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Please take lots and lots of pictures of Half Moon Cay - we didn't get to go because of rough seas and it was the #1 thing I was looking forward to seeing!

Have you been before? If so, was my disappointment warranted?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the East Coast.