Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 88 Bridgetown, Barbados






















Today was the best!!!! I did my normal Barbados thing and headed straight for the Boatyard, a private beach establishment right outside town. It is fabulous. They have a beautiful beach, crystal clear water, chairs, a bar and restaurant…. What else could you ask for? A lot of the crew were there having a great time as well. It was definitely an amazing day…. By the way, the mug I have is not the same one I have used in the past. It is the same model (I buy them in bulk). One last me one long cruise and is then left behind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crayola is a bit concerned with their contract........I think they see some white spots on the bottom of your feet!!!!!!!!

Jim

Anonymous said...

LMAO

High fiving the mayor!

Anonymous said...

Jeff:
No interesting cdn's on board this trip? You seem to be off by yourself a bit. Not like you.... The beach looked slow. But I will be there in Feb. Can't wait!

Jeff Farschman said...

I have a habit of taking photos as soon as I arrive at the beach. It's best before you get oily hands. That's why it looks so empty. The Boatyard was firing on all cylinders.... jamming! Lots of people and the crew people were having a great time.